Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bee on Rosemary Blossoms

Hello,

This picture was taken at my parent's house, I still remember when the rosemary was planted.  We had never had a rosemary plant before and I didn't think much of it in the beginning because it was so small.  The first year it grew a little bit but the blossoms impressed me greatly, mainly because I didn't know rosemary blossomed.  The second year it blew up and exploded out to become a large plant and it gets larger every year to now it is a hedge almost.

I am not the only one who loves those wonderful purple blossoms so do the bees.  They come all the time because it is California and warm year round, they almost swarm around them at times and the bushes look alive.  Once again the yellow bee and the green leaves act so well together. I found this article about someone else with this "problem" I found it enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment