Saturday, December 15, 2012

Driving Bokeh

Hello,

The public transport in Japan is just amazing to me compared to California and USA.  I was raised in California so to me if I wanted to go anywhere it was by car or plane but mostly car.  There was a time in my life that it seemed I literately lived in my car, a three hour drive was normal.  A long drive for me would be a week, which is not long in California and truck drivers.

This wonderful picture was taken during one of those trips.  I had taken it mostly for the sunrise which looks great but the blur for me makes the picture.  The headlights give it an aura of discovery, with the dark scenery, and the bright sky.  I almost deleted this picture when I saw it was so blurred but I didn't just because I wanted the sunrise that badly.

Thank you very much for reading.