Thursday, December 27, 2012

Lavender Bee

Hello,

Near the Nagano Japan Railroad train station on the east side is a happy little community garden.  Even with the temperature going into the freezing every night I still see them working on it and adding a few flowers here and there.  One day my wife and I talked to someone else that enjoys it and she said that a lot of the plants actually came up on their own.  I am talking about a big rose bush, some tulips and this lovely lavender.

The deep smell of lavender gets me every time I see and even get near a plant.  The green parts change in deepness depending on the season and if they are flowering at the time.  I love these type of flowering lavender because I can easily pick up one of the purple buds and stick it in my bag or pocket and I smell it all day.  Even the bees and birds enjoys the smells and colors with them circling the plants at all hours of the day.

Thank you very much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment