Sunday, December 23, 2012

Rain Clovers

Hello,

Wonderful, cleansing rain fell the night before I took this picture.  I knew it would be bright, clean, and beautiful the next day so I went out to take any photos that I could.  I wasn't having any luck because it was getting into Fall and my own abilities to see something worth taking.  As I was taking a shortcut through an area that I know well I came across this scene.

Just the right amount of light was shining off the water on the green leafs.  This was taken right in between rain showers so the water is very clear to be able to see through it.  The cluster of clovers looks very healthy even though the cold weather was settling in for winter.  The hair on the leafs can be clearly seen making them seem like they pop out more then normal.

Thank you very much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment