Saturday, January 26, 2013

Arch with Snow

Hello,

I think that now it is time for a little bit of an abstract picture today.  First, a little bit about the scene.  It was snowing and almost to the point that it was a blizzard.  I was running errands around the Nagano Station and taking a few picture here and there.  As I was going up to walk across to the other side of the station I saw this at the top.

The arch normally it's anything to write home about but today it looked great. The afternoon light was at just the right angle and then was defused by the falling snow.  Speaking of the white snow, it was nicely gathered around all the little traps here and there.  It looks to me that the area was cleaned not that long ago as well so everything was bright, shining, and cheerful.

Thank you very much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment