Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fish Shadow

Hello,

It's interesting to me what I like about a picture but that sometimes it's not why I took the photo in the first place.  It's almost like I have blinders on when I take the photo the first time but when I see the photo again at the end of month someone else took the picture. 

This picture is a perfect example of that.  When I took it I loved the white moss or algae that is floating on the surface of the water.  It sticks to the green and red lotus leafs with the green moss deep in the water.  What I saw after and makes this picture great is the gray shadow of the silver fish on the curled lotus leaf.  The fish is relaxed and eating with a seemingly floating leaf in this scene that missed the first time.

Thank you very much for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment