Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ginkgo on the Ground

Hello,

I talked about it before but when I was living in Pasadena, Ca I used to have an annual pass to Huntington Library, Art Gallery, and Botanical Gardens.  I used to love to go there and just enjoy all the plants and paintings that are there all the time. The next time I am in the area I am going to make a point to go and take in the atmosphere there once again.

When I was walking around one day in the Japanese garden I saw this ginkgo leaf on the ground.  I know that it looks like a stock photo but I love it anyway.  The different textures in between the green smooth grass, the rough gravel, round water, and the long leafs are wonderful.  Ginkgo leafs come in many different colors at the time of year I took this picture and I have them all the bright yellow, dark red, and the straw.

Thank you very much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment