Saturday, January 12, 2013

Ice on Leaf

Hello,

If I had one piece of advice about taking pictures is that you have to look all around you.  Some people only look up, some only look straight ahead, and others only look down.  I like to look down most of the time but I also look sideways, up poles, down drains, under stones, and climb into trees.  You may have walked down the same street all you life but if you run down it you see it in a different light.

That is how I found this leaf.  It was under a tree in it's shadow behind some trash cans but I saw the leafs and ice.  This straw yellow leaf was blown from the rest and was all by it's self.  The multicolored gravel was only under this tree as the rest of the area was dark soil.  Finally the ice had melted on all the other leafs because they were under the sun but this was in the shade.

Thank you very much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment