Monday, January 21, 2013

Local Mountain

Hello,

Life for me in Japan is not that much different then when I was in the USA except for a car.  Owning a car in Japan is very expensive and to me more trouble then it's worth.  In USA I have had a car for about ten years and I used it to get everywhere, living in LA will teach you that.  To be honest though I don't miss it at all and I enjoy the saving also that I rediscovered my joy for walking.

This is one of the mountains that are in my area that I saw one day walking.  It was during the fall so you can see all the red and yellow turning leaves.  The light on the one mountain showcases the distance and difference in the different heights.  The cloud formations with different shades of white and gray gives nice depth and texture.  Even the cellular tower in the distance make the picture complete to me.

Thank you very much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment