Thursday, January 17, 2013

Snow Steps

Hello,

Trust me when I say that I know that not everyone wants to see snow right now.  Where I live we have had four days of snow in a row.  Everyday I go out and shovel snow in front of my house so that it doesn't get to high, one day I had to do that twice.  Also at the same time I shovel some of my neighbor's fronts as well, they are elderly and I don't want to have anything happen to them.  They are so nice to me I feel I have to plus I am outside dressed for cold anyway.

These fresh white snow steps were so wonderful to take the picture of.  All the night before it was slowly snowing and it had covered everything with the white coat.  I saw how great the clouds did their jobs so I thought I would take a few photos.  This one picture stood out from the rest mostly because it was almost abstract. 

Thank you very much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment